The trainings are led by Jean-Michel PENY, President of Smart Pharma Consulting and Program Faculty Director of the Smart Pharma Institute of Management. The programs are based on unique teaching methods that have been acclaimed for over 20 years by students from the best French Business Schools (e.g. HEC, ESSEC, ESCP Europe) and executives from pharmaceutical companies.
Jean-Michel PENY has extensive experience both in the pharmaceutical industry and in the world of academia:
- 7 years of experience as General Manager for pharmaceutical companies (Servier International and Novartis Génériques France)
- 25 years of experience in Strategy and Management consulting for the pharmaceutical sector (Bain & Co, Arthur D.Little, AT Kearney, ISO Health Care Consulting)
- 26 years of teaching activity: Lecturer (ESCP Europe B-School, ESSEC B-School, Paris Pharmaceutical and Medical Universities) and former affiliate Professor of Strategy & Marketing at HEC B-School
- 42 articles published on strategy and management in the pharmaceutical industry
- 6 books published on strategy and marketing