Pharma Strategy & Marketing seminar (February 2018)
- Co-animation by Jean-Michel Peny and experienced professionals from the pharma sector
- Training of participants to marketing and management problem-solving (based on case studies, enriched by practical exercises)
- Educative challenge of participants to develop their analytical rigor, the relevance of their recommendations and the quality of their oral presentations
- Limited number of participants (maximum 15) to favor discussion and optimize supervision
- The program is structured as a residential seminar of 5 consecutive days (Monday to Friday), to be held from 5th to 9th February 2018, in French.
- Group product managers – Senior product managers – Medico-marketing managers
- Market research managers – Sales force managers – Area managers
Key benefits to participants
- Enhanced understanding of key strategic issues in the Pharma sector
- Better knowledge of strategic and operational marketing specificities in the international Pharma sector
- Advanced use of key marketing concepts and strategic analytical tools that are the most powerful
- Improvement in the quality of the market analyses carried out and of the recommendations proposed
- Acquisition of the basic principles in management and of the way they should be applied in practice
- Development of communication skills through logical and structured presentations
- Day 1: Strategic thinking applied to companies
- Evolution of the Worldwide Pharma "business model"
- Changes in the French pharmaceutical sector
- Market Access: Principles and "Best Practices"
- Day 2: Marketing strategic thinking
- Product Strategic Planning (PSP): SWOT, Brand Strategy Card, etc.
- Optimization of brand value: Pharma Branding
- Dynamic prescribers segmentation: Behavioral Prescribers Segmentation (BPS) approach
- Strategy and creativity (e.g. Blue Ocean Strategy)
- Day 3: Marketing tactical thinking
- "New clients" management (Regional Health Agencies, patients, etc.)
- Digital marketing and multi-channel approach
- Optimization of the medico-marketing-sales investments
- Definition of Activity based indicators (ABIs) and Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Day 4: Specialized Market segments
- Marketing of generic and biosimilar products
- Marketing of OTC products and Rx-to-OTC switches
- Marketing of mature products
- Marketing of niche and hospital products
- Day 5: Development of managerial skills
- Sales force management
- Team leadership
- Corporate behavior
- Communication principles
€7,500 (excl. taxes)
Training fees include courses, educational materials, snacks and meals.
Training costs do not include traveling and housing.
From 5th to 9th February 2018.
Contact / Subscription
Smart Pharma Institute of Management
1 rue Houdart de Lamotte – 75015 PARIS (FRANCE)
Tel: +33 (0) 6 11 96 33 78 – Fax: +33 (0) 1 45 57 46 59