What patient services pharma companies should propose?
Pharmaceutical companies are increasingly claiming the application of a strategy giving priority to patients, also called "Patient-centric Strategy".
Is this just a new buzzword or a real key success factor in the current environment?
In this new position paper, available by clicking on this link, we respond precisely to the following key questions:
1. What does patient centricity mean for pharmaceutical companies in practice?
2. Why is a patient-centric stragegy necessary?
3. How to develop such a strategy?
4. How to implement it?
Thereby, we provide:
- Robust information and analyses
- Tools supporting decision making (eg. patient service strategy matrix)
- An effective and easy to implement method